This document provides OpenStack users with guidance on how to install and configure the Pure Storage FlashArray OpenStack Cinder driver. It is designed to simplify and ease the integration of all-flash storage in OpenStack environments. In this guide readers will find:
- Details on the Pure Cinder driver implementation
- Step-by-step installation procedures
- Verifying Pure driver operation
- Best practices for using Pure with OpenStack
- Troubleshooting guidelines
The Pure Storage block storage (Cinder) driver for OpenStack is included in the OpenStack Juno release but supports earlier releases, specifically OpenStack Icehouse. Guidelines for use with various OpenStack releases are included in this document.